The Epson printer, a well-known printer manufacturer, its L380 printer has truly amazing features. However, this model of printer occasionally displays errors such as “Service required,” starts blinking its red LED lights, or stops printing due to issues with the ink pad. The good news is that you can find solutions to any of these issues in a matter of minutes.
By using Epson’s Epson L380 resetter software, all of these problems can be easily fixed. This Epson adjustment program, as the name suggests, is used to reset the Epson L380 printer so that it can be restarted with the right settings. It works without a keygen, so there is no need to use one. Instead of a trial version, it is the full version.
How Can I Make Use of the Epson L380 Resetter Program?
If you are certain that your Epson printer is experiencing a waste ink pad error after downloading the adjustment software for the Epson L380, you can proceed with the steps listed below in their exact order.
- Turn off your antivirus.
- To the same location, unzip the downloaded file.
- Run the“Run-ME.exe” file from within the Epson L380 resetter
- After that, a black window with the registration code will appear. From there, simply select OK.
- As soon as you click OK, you will be prompted to select the L380 resetter.
- Click“OK” after selecting “L380” and leaving “Port” as it is.
- Select the “Specific adjustment mode” option.
- Make sure you have selected “Waste ink pad counter” in the Maintenance section and clicked “OK.”
- After that, select the “Main pad counter” checkbox and then select “Check.”
- The ink pad counter score will appear in percentage and points after some time has passed. You must eliminate this score.
- Click “Initialize” after checking the “Main pad counter” box.
- A pop-up message with the text “When the OK button is clicked, the counter will be initialized” will appear. Select “OK.”
- A message stating “Please turn off the printer” will appear after some time has passed. Therefore, turn off your printer and select “OK.”
- “Please reboot the printer” will appear in a subsequent message. After restarting your printer, click “OK” now.
- To finish this procedure, select “Finish.”
What is causing the error on the Epson L380 Waste Ink Pad?
The Epson L380 printer comes with numerous sponge pads, also known as “Waste Ink Pads.” The Epson L380’s mechanism causes waste ink to be produced when it automatically cleans its print head. These waste ink pads take in this waste ink and eventually overflow because they absorb it. Your Epson printer will stop working as a result of the waste ink pad error
Your Epson L380 printer ought to resume normal printing now if you followed all of the steps in the correct order. Numerous Epson L380 malfunction-related issues can be resolved with the help of the resetter tool. Therefore, if you own this Epson printer, it is a good idea to install the Epson L380 adjustment program on your computer so that you can use it in emergency situations.